Baby Meets The Open Road
We recently saw an interesting post by Mommy Blogger Stephanie Kaloi on tips and tricks she used to prepare her family and young one for a music festival. All her tips and tricks were quite useful, mostly because they tackled the most feared Mommy obstacle: Summer Road Trips with Baby!
Think about it — on the open road with your little one and he or she wakes from their sound sleep, only to be trapped in their car seat with 400 miles to go. What do you do? Be prepared.
First and foremost, let’s start with what to pack. See Stephanie’s very thorough list below:
- A toddler-sized sun hat
- One long-sleeved rash/sun shirt and one short-sleeved rash/sun shirt
- Pairs of shorts and short-sleeved shirts/tank tops
- Pajama pants and four long-sleeved pajama shirts
- Kids Sunblock
- Velcro strap sandals (they have three straps — over the toes, over the ankle, and behind the heel) and socks (the reason for bringing socks is two-fold: first so his shoes wouldn’t rub his feet raw, and second so his feet wouldn’t get completely disgusting)
- Disposable diapers and baby wipes — the latter proved to be EXTREMELY useful in many situations
That’s right Mom’s, the number one go-to road trip accessories are Baby Wipes!
Aside from our wipes being made from almost 100% water, WaterWipes serve dual purposes in all you’re messy adventures & here’s why:
- Extra Soft & Absorbent – perfect to clean up messes after snack time
- Pure wipes that are mild & non irritating for sensitive skin – the ideal wipe to freshen up when a bathroom is nowhere to be found, and the fruit extract will leave skin moisturized!
- Stain remover- The key to all stain removal is water! WaterWipes eliminate stains from the little ones, and when Mommy and Daddy have an oops moment too. Dab! Do not wipe.
- Makeup remover- Mom’s this is an obvious one! WaterWipes are good enough for your baby’s bottom, and your skin is just as sensitive. One wipe is all it takes to have smooth fresh skin.
So travel on and don’t forget your trusted companion – WaterWipes